Members First gets “fresh, new look” at marketing for new business
Our client is a credit union whose members were used to hearing the catchphrase, “It really is all about you!” The organization was determined to ensure its slogan had real meaning by using
member evaluations to drive its marketing strategy. The client asked Curtis 1000 to assist in gathering feedback from its members.
Curtis 1000 used its financial marketing expertise to provide the client with a comprehensive direct marketing solution. The Curtis 1000 solution included:
- A demographic analysis of the credit union’s target market and an executive summary of findings.
- A demographically targeted, multi-channel member satisfaction survey campaign consisting of a direct mail postcard with a PURL (personalized URL) link to the survey, printed surveys inside branches, and branch signage promoting the survey.
- A survey response reward in which credit union members who completed the survey were entered in a drawing to win $1,000.
- A detailed report of campaign response data and a comprehensive marketing plan based on campaign findings.
Curtis 1000’s campaign and resulting marketing plan helped the credit union respond to its members’ needs and remain nimble in the financial market. Survey data was used to define how the
credit union should position itself, which products and services to promote and what changes to make in order to best serve its members.
- The strong campaign response included a 5% PURL visit rate and a 5% survey response rate.
- The client chose to partner with Curtis 1000 to implement the marketing strategy, which incorporated ongoing direct mail, an annual member survey, a personalized self-mailer “skip-a-payment” program, brochures in both English and Spanish, and four CreatiFont™ direct mail postcard mailings.
- The credit union looks forward to using ongoing member feedback to facilitate the formation of marketing programs in the future.
Director of Sales and Marketing for this Credit Union said
Working with Curtis 1000 has given our credit union a new, fresh look on how we should be marketing to our members to bring in the business.