Keeping a bank or credit union operating smoothly requires a steady supply of print and direct marketing supplies to keep campaigns moving forward effectively. Unfortunately, many financial establishments struggle to stay properly stocked with important marketing materials when they are busy juggling multiple vendors. This lack of organization creates inconvenient delays in timely direct marketing initiatives and print management solutions required to keep the company’s brand strong.
Curtis 1000 has a solution. Instead of relying on multiple sources to create a cohesive, reliable brand, Curtis 1000 helps banks and credit unions develop a specific corporate identity to implement throughout their marketing strategies. From communication documents to direct mail, signage, and promo products, our company is equipped to help your financial identity grow roots and extend your reach throughout the community.
Curtis 1000 can help you take control with campaign management solutions that deliver perfectly coordinated, personalized, and effective campaigns.
Curtis1000 specializes in creating and managing custom direct mail marketing campaigns that maximizes your return on investment.
Your market area includes multiple demographic, socioeconomic and lifemode segments. We help you understand and target those segments.
Curtis 1000 provides customers with a comprehensive range of products to help articulate their brand and successfully reach customers. These products include:
- Loan forms. Distinguish your logo and corporate identity clearly so customers remember you in the future.
- Pocket folders. Offer customers a keepsake while also providing a reminder of your establishment.
- Promotional products. Banks and credit unions interested in shirts, caps, mugs, pens, give-away items and more can create a single cohesive look for each individual marketing product.
- Statement shells. Make bank statements distinct with company logo, and pair them with an equally personalized envelop to create a memorable product.
- Money handling supplies like coin wrappers, coin trays, money bags, ATM rolls and more.
- Cashier and teller supplies like deposit tickets, teller receipts, drive-in envelopes, and currency envelopes.
- Compliance manager supplies like disclosure statements, critical communication documents, signage for ATM and teller windows, and more.
- Paper supplies to consolidate brand identity for company leaders such as the President, CEO, and leaders from marketing, operations, lending, retail banking, business development, and more.
- Branding supplies like business cards, letterhead, envelopes, executive stationery, memo pads, personalized post it notes, and much more.
Are you losing customers faster than you can replace them? Is the lack of new account growth threatening your long-term viability? Curtis1000 has the unique ability to help you identify market segments, select mailing lists, and build creative campaigns that utilize multi-channel elements to generate higher response rates.
In addition to providing physical marketing supplies, Curtis 1000 also participates in brainstorming sessions with bank and credit union leaders to develop new ideas concerning account retention and growth. Our team also contributes unique ideas for new products to help continue spreading brand identity throughout the community.
Our team is interested in helping your financial institution establish an authentic brand to properly present to a target audience. Our products might not lend a sense of instant gratification, but as we partner together to distinguish your brand and mission from the competition, the results will steadily grow into an impressive success.
The Curtis 1000 goal is to create effective marketing to increase loan growth and help account retention. Our local sales consultants make sure each bank and credit union receives proper discount opportunities and the best possible pricing on large orders of printed products.
Whether you serve the community on a local or regional scale, Curtis 1000 is interested in helping your establishment become the most sought after provider of financial services in the area. By building a well-defined brand and establishing consistency through your marketing campaigns, customers will recognize your reliability and be eager to partner with you long-term.
Members First gets “fresh, new look” at marketing for new business Challenge: Our client is a credit union whose members were used to hearing the catchphrase, “It really is all about you!” The organization was determined to ensure its slogan had real meaning by using member evaluations to drive its marketing strategy. The client asked…
Find Out More